Enter your details using our online form or give us a call on 0203 870 2545
Receive your free, instant, no obligation quote within seconds of entering your details
We will be in touch with you regarding your quote or you can call us on 0203 870 2545
If happy with your quote, we will arrange collection & you will get paid within 24 hours
Selling your damaged vehicle can be a stressful and frustrating time, that’s why here at Scrapping A Car we make it as easy and hassle-free as possible. By using our online form, you simply fill in your vehicle’s registration number and phone number, and we will tell you how much your car is worth. Get your free car valuation now! See your car valuation questions answered below…
It’s often thought that the amount your car is worth is solely dependent on the make and model, but this isn’t the only factor and there are others that are considered.
Here we will help you understand how much your car is worth and different factors which may be taken into consideration when calculating its worth.
As we are a car scrappage company, all of the vehicles we buy are recycled legally and in line with environmental guidelines. When a vehicle is sold to be scrapped, it’s often end of life, whether it’s damaged due to an accident or an MOT failure, the owner makes the decision to scrap it as it’s unfit to drive or not worth the cost required to fix it.
If you are selling your car for scrap, your mileage doesn’t matter. Scrap cars are often stripped of their parts before being depolluted and recycled for their metal. Here at Scrapping A Car, the main factors which are taken into account when telling you how much your scrap car is worth are:
● The weight of the vehicle: This is the main contributing factor to the price you are given as usually heavier vehicles mean more metal. The heavier the weight of the vehicle, the more you will be paid.
● The national scrap value: The amount the scrap merchants receive for the metal is dependent on the national scrap value so this will have an effect on the cars worth.
● Make and model of the vehicle: Some vehicles carry high value parts, and this will increase the amount you are paid for your scrap vehicle. Such parts can include; engines, body panels, gearboxes, alloy wheels, and other parts which could be resold as used.
The factors which are considered when we tell you how much your scrap car is worth are always changing, this means that the value given for a vehicle always fluctuates and is never fixed for long. Rest assured, we always update our online calculator in line with market trends so you can be sure you are getting a competitive price.
At Scrapping A Car, we guarantee our scrap car quotes for 10 days meaning you don’t have to worry about market fluctuations, this is much more generous than many of our competitors. To find out how much your scrap car is worth, simply fill out our online form. Here’s just a few benefits:
● Quick, easy and instant free car valuation
● Up to date and in line with market trends
● Quote is guaranteed for 10 days
To get your free car valuation, you need to enter your details into our online form. The main information you will need is your car registration number and your postcode, we will also ask some additional questions regarding the car’s current condition plus your name and contact details. Then, simply follow the steps set our in our easy-to-use tool. If you don’t know the details, don’t worry! You can still receive an instant quote.
If you are ready to scrap your vehicle, you can get your free car valuation online by simply filling in our online form or you call one of our happy to help advisors on 0203 870 2545.